Saturday, August 22, 2009

笨蛋生气了。。。


have u ever been left out???

do you know how does it feels???

betrayed?? anger??

depressed??

sense of belonging??

abandoned??

while for me years ago,

i would rather say...

'depend who's the one that left me out lorr...'

it's really nothing to be mind of ...

and sometimes i did left out other people as well...

(ps: sorry dear twins, i sincerely apologise for lefting you out during our project last time...
i'm sorry....)

nonetheless...

after the post-trauma syndrome...

that's the feeling that i hated most...

it reminds me of being abandoned again....

i tried...

to calm myself...

to say it's a norm...

to remind myself that they are not the same person...

but still...


am i such an insignificant person to u???

to be left out again and again...

again and again...

as such when...

someday, somehow i have disappeared...

no one will know...



No comments:

Post a Comment