Wednesday, June 9, 2010

23. the awesome number


okay, yay~~~~ *fireworks*
today is my 23rd birthday,
so, i'm gonna write this down,
at this very moment....

bla bla bla~
skip the part that i'm old...
who cares...
(ps: i'm definitely not 27 btw.....)

while i was meeting for umbrellas and mineral waters,
and for some stupid organ that i don't even have,
with a super hungry tummy and a super bad moody,
thought that this was so gonna be another
'lonely+pathetic+ long long draggy meeting + maggie cup+ hello panda cookies' birthday again

and then~
tada!!!!
here comes my birthday surprise party!!!
haha~~ gamdong~~~

honestly speaking,
it's a real surprise for me,
cause i din't really realise or expecting anything at all,
(ps: definitely not because of the bigger diameter of my nerves)
i mean...after that last year 'memorable' birthday
with the cute little baby kumar handbook + nescafe + rota the junk
it will be just pathetic if i dare to have another second thoughts...

nonetheless~
life's simply great and wonderful,
when u're least expecting it,
when u're not trying so hard or thinking so much,
and started to enjoy it....

so, thanks lots to all my besties~~
by giving me such a memorable birthday in my uni life,
love u guys so much~
it really meant lotssSSss to me^^
*hugsSSSssSs*

and most importantly,
i wanna thank the most important person in my life,
for giving birth of me 23 years ago,
by going through the so damm dahsyat delivery process....
(ps: i'm FTSVD, so, there are 3 stages~
and my elder bro was a EM-LSCS,
so, the whole process of expelling me out took about 10 hours plus plus, i think^^)
and brought me up...
mould me into who i am 2day...
big thanks~ to the cutest mom in the world~
love yea mommy~~
(ps: she forgotten my birthday actually, nvm, i still love her)

and last but not least
here comes my annual routine birthday ritual again~

new year, new game~
23 is not a bad number anyway,
so, sampat sampat,
happy-no-worry~
(ps: still have to study...duh~)
btw, i just picked up another super fun habit of talking to myself,
(just like what a typical 2-year-old kiddo will do
or i just simply watched too much of scrubs recently~)
anyway, the good thing about self-talking is that u're keep on reflecting on whatever u do,
every minute, every second,
in a so0o0o much funnier way compare to ppd's reflectives^^

and lastly,
quotes for the year:

Learn as if you were going to live forever.
Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
~ Mahatma Gandhi

The most beautiful make-up of a woman is passion.
~ Yves Saint Laurent

live like we're dying!!!
~kris allen (he's cute^^)

cheers for life everyone!!!!^^

5 comments:

  1. seem like u enjoyed your 234d birthday..very good.. dun talk so much to yourself whenever got people beside u lo..if not, they think u siao one..
    Wish u Happy Birthday once again although abit late le...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks keetat~~ nola, i will pretend to talk to the bird, like nanny mcphee~~ haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated bday ya,wish u enjoy every moment in ur life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday my dear! I really like this post - very carefree, a bit siao siao (which I like), very open, definitely happy! Haha. Take cares and hope to see you soon! =)

    ReplyDelete