Saturday, July 10, 2010

random updates..

neglected my bloggie for quite some times od,
yea, i'm quite busy,
for my new posting in orthopaedics,
(surprisingly not much ketuk2 there, just angkat2~ haha~)
besides the busy part, i'm a bit emo too recently,
and when i'm emo and tired,
all my posts will be damm negative and pessimistic ,
nah~ dowana make this into my emo rubbish bin...
bla bla bla...

ohya~ i bought a new mp3 player FINALLY,
for my runaway project^^
weeeeee~~~
and also a nice pair of running shoe too~
really spent a lot recently, bluek~

having sunday blue now, not in the mood of studying...
scanned through my fb and saw this:

"can someone puts HOPE in my eyes?
can someone puts PEACE in my ears?
can someone puts SCENT in my nose?
can someone puts SMILE on my face?
can someone puts PERSEVERANCE on my mind...."

love it so much~
what do u think??

No comments:

Post a Comment