Tuesday, October 12, 2010

little whines and moans.

just noticed that i was whining and moaning more than usual recently,
no big matters though...

after flickering for the whole night, my table lamp has officially RIP....
hopefully our beloved hard-working and efficient office will sent someone to fix it soon.
(ps: my myopia is kinda bad now, i really don't wanna become blind when i grad then.)
i guess i'm gonna be 'nomad-nerd' for the few coming weeks until it's fixed.

'sangat-sangat men-depressive-kan' aka. ssm is driving me crazy,
presentation, proposal and slides corrections, translation, citations, references, bla bla bla...
again and again.
seriously... i don't care.

the weather is freaking hot!!!!
so do my room,
is global warming getting more serious???

i'm putting weight REALLY fast recently,
can barely fit in my formal pants.
gosh~ i seriously need to cut down my junks intake...

other than those, i think i'm pretty happy with my life now.
psychiatry is kinda interesting for me, for now.
human mind is always a mystery.
i get to understand more about myself,
as well as peoples around me.
btw, i'm so addicted to glee recently *flight of ideas*
their songs are awesome!!!
can we have a glee club here too???
*thought block*
tu..........

No comments:

Post a Comment