Sunday, September 6, 2009

some random thoughts again...


for all these while, i was keep searching for the sense of belonging....

trying my best to be accepted,

done all i can to be a part of something...

fear to be left out...

fear to be alone...

fear about other peoples' views and perceptives about myself...

am i good enough??

am i someone that people find difficult to mix with??


maybe i am bless with lots of great friends that keep on tolerating me...

tolerating my bad temper,

tolerating my whining and moaning,

tolerating my lazyness,

tolerating all my bad habits...

(including eating lots of junk foods on my bed and went sleeping without brushing my teeth...>.<)

thanks for being there...>.<

and sometimes i'm over pride,

until sometimes that i'm not even aware about my own weaknesses,


but somehow or rather,

deep down inside a small corner of my heart,

i will still keep having that sense of insecurity and uncertainty...


i read from a article saying that,

"those with deep sense of uncertainty and insecurity tends to develop a outgoing personality to mask their feelings....and so often that, the more outgoing they are, the deeper that sense of insecurity they have....."

is that true on me??

i wonder yet unable to denied the truth behind it...

someone told me that,

to be a great friend...

it doesn't matter how good u are...

but it depends on how good u treat the others...

life's complicated,

yet my brain is too simple for it....

sob sob...T.T




1 comment:

  1. 想太多了!Don't think so much la,Nothing can be perfect, rite? I think you're great the way you are =) Apart from the going to bed without brushing teeth part, which I don't care because I don't have to kiss you when you wake up =P But when you find your other half...hehe

    ReplyDelete