Thursday, December 31, 2009

hapy new year!!!

huhu^^ happy new year everyone!!!

2010 has finally arrived!!

really like this holiday seasons^^


phew~ finally can give myself a break^^

eat and sleep, sleep and eat...

eat to live, live to eat^^

wakakaka~


btw, speaking of a new year,

routinely,

there must be a reflection of the previous year,

and then comes out with a new year resolution....

emm, let me see,

my 2009,

a big challenge

and also a big step for me,

from pre-clinical life in plaza rah,

to clinical life in hukm....

broaden my view, changed my perspectives,

so lucky to get to know all my wonderful teachers and doctors,

who i admired and adored so much,

they really inspired me,

to become a great doctor like them 1 day in the future,

phew~ ease up a bit,

people tends to get serious easily as they grow older,

hahaha~

okay, decided to give a perfect ending for my 2009,


风风雨雨。。。

恩怨情仇。。。

眨眼间,

沧海一笑,风吹云散。。。

拿得起,就得放得下,潇洒点。。。

人,有一种勇气,叫做。。原谅。


新的一年,新的开始,新的希望。。。

如往年般,总会有没完没了的新目标。。

不过,最重要的是。。

坚定着信念,继续上路。。。

加油!!!^^

opps! got serious again.....>.<

1 comment:

  1. Woah...
    恩怨情仇。。。
    沧海一笑....
    Hahaha, I already forgot how to use them >.<.

    Happy New Year darling, hope u'll have a blessed year!

    ReplyDelete