Friday, January 1, 2010

happy d2 new year^^

1/1/10

the 1st day of my 2010,

i woke up at 10.05am...

by the knocking sounds of the window by ee see,

lol~ directors meeting at the EARLY morning of new year,

sorry that my adrenal glands do not function well early in the morning,

can't have the sort of adrenalin rush that boss said everyone should have...

after the long+ lengthy + dragging meeting from new year morning until new year noon...

my dear text me that she was shopping alone in times square...

being a loving and caring other half,

i rushed myself there (ps: with my new skirt and a sebaceous-filled face)

then we continue shopping...happily^^

and..... slap me,

i bought a new dress again....

the one that i saw in Milan...

i really think twice, trice, or quadruple times....

and yet, still bought it...

yea, i know, slapped me please,

my initial plan was to get a formal skirt and a bag,

now ended up with a rm100++ dress...

shopaholism was deteriorating....

and the worst prognosis is most probably my last wardrobe will be collapsed again due to overload,

and i saw a damm nice converse sneaker,

navy blue, with white labels

conclusion: totally cool~

piak*

self-discipline please,

no more shopping,

no more movie,

no more eating....(can meh??)

cross fingers,

wish me luck...^^

and in other words....

this is how i spent my precious new year,

meeting aka. dozing off ....

shopping....eating....and continue shopping...

and blogging...^^

okay, it's indeed an eventful day^^

happy D2 new year^^

No comments:

Post a Comment