Saturday, August 21, 2010

just some usual updates again^^

speaking of picking up a new hobby,
finally i think i have something in mind now,
*grin* ngek3~~
which is....

MARTIAL ARTS!!!!
hiah!!!! hoooh~ haah!!!

my inspirations actually come from various sources:

a.) a song by jay chou =>>
"快使用双节棍~ HU-HU-HA-HI!!!!"

b.) master Ip-Man!!!
imagine if he's my sifu~ *drooling* haha~

i wanna go backpacking one day, to those weird weird places,
who knows where and when, and what's gonna happen,
since there is a high chance that i might end up going alone,
so, at least i can protect myself from ???? who know??
(ps: i'm a weirdo + freaks+ sei-hamsaplou-magnet,
i know, the proper way of saying it is: i have bad karma...
realised this after going through 2 years here....)

since taekwondo is the only self-defence class available in my hostel,
so, i think i'm gonna start taking the class next sem,
but seriously...
i'm not sure whether i can survive through it or not,
(ps: my pain threshold is....pretty low, i think...)
wish me luck~
ps: don't kill meeeee......

1 comment: