Thursday, November 25, 2010

end posting again.

1st + 2nd week:
bph research discussion report
preparation for ssm presentation in the department
applying and planning for trauma conference
slowing gaining courage and confidence to speak with psychiatry patients
3rd week:
preparation for london trip
looking for potential cwu
career session + report
4th week:
trauma conference
5th week:
community project~ (yay~ they're really cute~)
muar~ makan sambil belajar
cwu cwu cwu~ (draft)
6th week:
visit visit visit~
hbuk and hkl
run run run~
7th week:
cwu cwu cwu AGAIN~ (final edition~ phew~)
long case~ T.T
go home~ home sweet home~
FAMILY REUNION!!!!
8th week:
study sambil lepak~
MALACCA~~

this is basically how i go through my psy posting.
i had a really super busy posting,
doing lotsa other stuffs instead of psy...
by the end of this posting,
my conclusion is:
i have a super nice and awesome supervisor,
who made me understood about the real basics of psy,
nice group-mates,
which we have lotsa fun together,
but my brain still empty empty...T.T
DSM criteria are like stilnox to me,
which i can fall asleep within 5mins reading it,
can anyone please tell me any good solutions for it??

anyway, i felt strongly about this idea again,
medicine is always an art of apprenticeship,
great teachers inspire their students.
and this is how my supervisor guided me through this posting.
though i'm still not good in the knowledge of psychiatry,
at least i truly knew what psychiatry illnesses are,
and understand their patients.
understanding leads to acceptance.
i think this is my biggest lesson learnt afterall.

1 comment: