Tuesday, June 9, 2009

hapy birthday my dear^^

2day is my 22nd bithday^^
some1 told me that it's not a good birthday....because....

2+2 = 4 = die
2x2 = 4 = aso die...
2/2 = 0 = nothing = mou tou...(non-exist)

haiz, initially i thought it was just crap....
but now...
i start to re-consider back...
bad flu...
bad mood...
bad emo...
1st time celebrating with books + tones of homeworks....
1st time not celebrating with my dear family...
1st time not celebrating with my dear sisters...

i try to calm myself down, persuading myself to be grateful, at least persuade myself to be truly hapy for this 22yo birthday...

but, not really working aso...

maybe it's time for me to grow up now...

i have to...

learn to celebrate with works....
learn to celebrate myself...
learn to celebrate without my dear parents by my sides....
learn to celebrate without the whole bunch of sisters crazy-ing in the redbox...
learn to celebrate with a smiling face and a crying heart...

learn to be happy though i'm alone...
learn to be tough...
learn to seal up the heart...
learn to be innocent, stupid, and insensitive...
learn to live by my own...
learn to be a happy-idiot...

life is simple...
when you live on your own...

i still can re-call that someone told me this before...

"当你用心的对待别人好时,别人也会对你好。。。"

i truly believe in this before, but now...
it was just craps...

life isn't fair...
life never been fair before...

i'm tired...

on the other hand, i'm still grateful for being able to survive till now...
i have problems...
i know they can't be solved easily but i will try....my best, to solve them...
i have bad emo...
i will try to brainwash myself to be a stupid, innocent hapy-idiot...
just like what i am previously...always hapy n satisfy...

god have treated me so soooo nice,
passed my exams, even i hardly study....
blessed my family, even we are having really bad times...
in others' eyes, i'm the hapy, brilliant and fun person...
...has everything, worry about nothing...

so i should have nothing to complain of...

i should appreciate and grateful for what i have now....and...

learn to be stronger...
learn to be happier...or at least sincerely happy...

learn to be mature...
learn to be responsible...
learn to be grateful...
learn to love myself more...

learn not to be empty...
learn not to harm myself...
learn not to pity myself...
learn not to be over-sensitive...
learn not to be depress...
learn not to moan and complain...

it's getting late...
have to siapkan my homework...
continue later la^^








3 comments:

  1. Rachel rachel. Use your calculator and divide 2 with 2 and see what you get..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aya...why i'm so blurrr 1 le??? haha..
    2/2= 1...
    at least i have something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL funny la u....haha maybe doctors don't need math :p

    Anyway...aiyoyo come on....big gal d...of course we have to go on our lives on our own la...abo wanna hold ur mum's hand forever meh? :p

    And...i still believe that "当你用心的对待别人好时,别人也会对你好。。。", but it only applies to certain ppl la...u have to 戴眼识人sometimes。And...dun expect something from other ppl, sometimes it will hurt :).

    Add oil ba gal...hugs.

    ReplyDelete