Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a salute to my world's best dad^^


actually this post should be written earlier at last sunday, but somehow or rather, because of my 'ke-pin-tua-an', it was been delayed until now....paise o 'ah-d'~~

hehe, this is how i call my dad....it's actually a short-form of 'daddy', and chinese always like to add 'ah' in front of their names, like 'ah-beng' and 'ah-lian', so it become like that lorr...
'ah-d'....haha^^

okay, here is just some precious moments that i shared with my 'ah-d'...here it's come~~ huhu^^


okay...this is my most leng-chai 'ah-d'....a bit like '白眉道人' now...'yeng' le??
ah-d act cute?!^^
does the background seems a bit familiar?? hehe, bingo! that's my 1st year college-ktsn, i can't tahan that place and keep on complaining about it and hence my dad n mum came n visited me lorr~~
i actually taken this pic secretly from the back-seats when my dad and mum sent me to the bus station at sg. nibong....i usually will 'korek-jalan' all the way there...saying that i don't wana go back kl....^^
my dad's 背影,i get the 灵感 from 朱自清....we go for hiking that day^^ huhu^^
my dad's favourite spot---uncle lim's properties^^
he actually suggested me to buy a house there...=.=lll...sweat....
hehe, i like this pic the most...^^
cool dad!

i have actually rang him on last sunday and guess what's the 1st thing that he told me???

dad: wa!! ho-lo! lu jie ka-lai, wa tok 'kui-orr' liao.. (pls read in hokkien^^'')
in translation...
dad: wa!! good lo! once u called me, i terus "kui-orr" already...(which means 'win' in mahjong....)
me : =.=lll...swt....


i saw this from the papers 2day, which actually give me a mixed emotions....and here some part from it....

如果父親還在...

....“父親節給我的啟發,就是當你還有機會叫爸爸的時候,就要把握機會多喊幾聲!當你在外受到委屈時,不妨跑回家緊緊抱著爸爸!當你想要感謝爸爸的時候,不妨在他的臉頰上親一親!不要等到你想叫、想抱、想親的時候,已經像我這樣,沒有機會了!”

楊施玲‧2009.06.18

so, let us all say: hapy father's day!!! lov u daddy!

2 comments: