Monday, June 8, 2009

i wish~~ i wish~~

having kinda weird sarcastic emo now...

3 days to go, to my 22nd big day....

previously i was kept saying that....

"don't worry about me, i will post my wish-list on de facebook...u guys juz cincai pick any 1 of it la...muahaha^^"

however, to maintain my low profile, i think i will just post my wish-list here la...

....hahaha^^ chou pi^^

(tho some people said that the wishes will not come true if i say them out loud, but...aiya, cincailah...if really can't, then just think that i 'ss' lo...syok sendiri...or bs lo= buy sendiri, if can la...)

1. watch, really need that to calculate pulse and respi rate...my previous 1 kena air too many times od, due to my exerbated 'jie pi'...n she's nowRIP...

2. a small handsome wallet, i think...though my old darling still usable, but it's kinda 'fat', dirty and messy now...full with bank slips, receipts, rubbish, sampah, lapsap...blah blah blah...

3. i wish to have ALL the big apple doughnuts...all the flavours...huhu^^

6. i wish that all the mosquitos and cockroaches will stay away from me and my house....

9. i wish to have a full-body-length mirror....i seriously can't imagine myself in full-size everyday in front of a face-sized, damm so so soooo small punya mirror...

7. i wish that i can be free, free soul, free spirit, free time n free period!!!

4.i wish to have a runaway...to some where some place...with blue skies and a georgeous sea...and a peace mind....

3. emm, i want all my family to be 幸福,平安,健康,快乐。。。this is what i will say in all my prayers...lots of things happened, good..bad...stupid...funny...but still.... i will always love u all...

4. i want to be happy, sincerely happy...

i wana to this and i want that...blah blah blah...kinda tired now...to be continue...

(ps: if i still have any wishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment