Thursday, October 15, 2009

sem break

it is kinda weird that previously i will only conteng my blog during holiday,
but now, i totally not in the mood to write anything during my totally super free + eng sem break...

overall, lots of things happened,

in summary: eat and eat and eat....

mum-cooked-spaghetti, steamboat, sushi-king, lots of mcd, ABC, mooncakess, my favourite home-made-ice-blended-fruit-juices, hokkien-mee, char-koay-teow, wantan-mee, koay-teow-ting, char-bee-hoon....

wakakaka~
basically, that is what a non-productive holiday meant for...

and also, i got my results for this sem,
god bless~
i have passed it^^
i thought i will sure kantoi this time...
can't imagine how grateful i am...

phew~
again, like everytime during the beginning of a new sem,
i will set lots of targets for myself,

nevertheless....
looking back,
lots of them are yet to be achieved...

so, i think i will just skip this part for this sem,
(but basically they are still the same as what i have written during my previous sem)

hopefully.
this time...
i will have the determination/ yuan li to achieved them...

the road ahead will not be easy,
so add oil o girl!!!

mentioned here again my favourite quote:

yesterday is a history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
but today,
is a gift,
that's why we call it "present"...

2 comments: