Tuesday, April 14, 2009

history chapter 1 -tada!!! (again?)

May 21, 2008~
gosh, finally got the time to create my own blog…ehem..actually, i’m not that busy la…just a bit too lazy only…hahaha…
i’m now enjoying my very limited vacation…everday my main activity is to mensia-siakan masa…haha…i can lie on the floor doing nothing except daydreaming …watching series for the whole day…borak kosong with my mum and sis….accompanying my grandma the whole afternoon..hahaha…altho, it might be boring sometimes, but i enjoyed this precious opportunity to get bored…hahaha..a bit siao dy…
time flies by so quickily in a blink of eyes…a year has passed, it’s hard to imagine that i’m still waiting for my uni application at this time during last year and now i have completed my 1st year dy…
looking back for what i have done last year…it was completely busy and crazy…during the 1st semester, what i have done was just study; study, study, study…endless of studying….study the whole day and night…i just can’t imagine the pressure that have i gone thru during that time…luckily my painstaking effort has been paid off… while for my 2nd semester, it was completely the opposite, i played a lot; watching series…daydreaming….sleeping…enjoying my 1st year of uni life in the hostel…luckily i can pass my exam…hahaha…i still can’t find a reasonable explaination for this dramatic change…maybe its just that my hardworking genes have accidentally turned off…haha, or maybe i’m exhausted already, too tired to carry on…or maybe my subconsious mind are running away from what i have gone thru during the 1st semester… or maybe i’m just lost, can’t find the direction and motivation for me to come so far…haih..just hope that i know…
anyway, my precious holiday left only 3 weeks…i have started to experience the so-called "pre- HOLIDAY ENDED!!!" syndrome….a bit blue…i guess…hahaha… but what i really hope is that i can find back my direction that motivate me to come so far until today….

No comments:

Post a Comment