Tuesday, April 14, 2009

history chapter 12 - dunno how to name u again…=.=”

november 22, 2008~
juz started my new sem…^@^….
walao…everything is sooooo tough until i ‘liak kong’ od….
GIT system, everything study from mouth to anus…T.T….
pls.. save me….or juz kill me…
^@^ haha…juz joking la…
but dunno why….generally, i’m feeling happier n content compare to previous sem, maybe i’m more adapt to da environment od…(tho it’s a bit slow…hehe…)
this time, me no longer feel empty…lonely…pathetic on myself anymore…even i’m facing something that i previously tot that i won’t be able to handle it…
time is indeed the best mecidine afterall…washing out everything….every injury, every lost….
or maybe i really become STRONGER this time…not the fragile, innocent girl last time anymore…
more confident…yet more humble…this is what i really hope i can be soon in the future…
gambate o!!!! aja aja fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment