Tuesday, April 14, 2009

history chapter 7 - blah…blah…blah..AGAIN

august 15, 2008~
1 week of holiday…rotting in penang…walau…holiday is just too nice for me…^.~
watching my favourite old movies….going thru all my collections of souvenirs and ji nian che…enjoying a syok sendiri punya nostalgia trip on my own….
finally i realize sthg….
before that..i tot i have changed too much…from sem 1 to sem 2… to some1 that i even dunno myself…i was scared of these changes.. afraid it might cause me to become lazy…become worse…but suddenly i realized….i din changed to any1 else… i have juz changed bec into who i am during my secondary school life… hahaha…oh dear…
….from my old dear frenz punya comments…i’m some1 who…

….likes to sleep in class….lazy sleepy pig…( …from my frenz punya observations…my favourite sleeping time is during kimia, sejarah, math period..n aso ghee’s n ban jien kuih’s punya tuitions…n i hav aso been sleeping in da school n public library…) my sleeping’s ability is just too ‘geng’ till almost all of my frens will comment it in my ji nian che…

…. was addicted to m&n chocolates n mentos… coz i use it as my ‘anti-fishing-agent’….hahaha, brillant leh?!

….likes to play n ‘wet’ all da time…i tot that i am some1 who is likes to study all da time….’study freak’….but instead i baru rmb…i handled all my exams in secondary school by last minutes work…hehe…n i started to change this bad habit only during f6…hehe…juz rmb it…tot i am sooooo hardworking since dulu…

….don like to comb my hair…my messy messy hair…haha…py pernah comment my hair as ‘hutan khatulistiwa’…haha…i admit this…never change b4…but i would like to make some corrections here… not that i really don like to comb my hair…it is juz too messy like shit until there is no difference btw combing it n not combing it…so..why waste the time leh???
blah…blah…blah…a lot more lagi la….

…haha….i think i juz turned a round to become who i am bec during my previous school life…it is not that bad i think…juz that i am too proud n arrogant to admit who i truly am only…huh…
ppl don really change anyway…rite??

but i think i really need to change d…at least until da f6 level kua…or else i will be in BIG trouble…i guess~

No comments:

Post a Comment