Tuesday, April 14, 2009

tada!!!

this is my 1st post, so decided to introduce myself a bit la...(seems like i din't wrote enough for the profile part... tak cukup, tak syok^^)

  • i din't write words in essay-form for a long long time, except answering exam essay questions, and i don't think that counts, so...i think i will proceed in point-form, paise ha^^
  • i'm a typical penang people, so you can find most of my sentence will end with "la~", "ha~~", "lo~~", "hor~~", "o~~", haha...and i find it's kinda fun when there are expressions and emotions in my words...you can try to read it with those expressions as well, i'm sure it's fun^^
  • i'm a IT idiots, unable to control over my computer....i surrendered on this long long time ago...so...when you see weird things appeared on my post, it's not really my fault^^ paise o~
  • i usually translate what i think in mind directly into words... so...when you can't really understand what i'm writting, please read it out loud like you are talking to yourselves, you will find it easier^^
  • ^^ = means i'm smiling^^...
  • by the way, i really like to smile, but sometimes when i din't, doesn't mean that i'm angry...
  • previously,i have a blog in elsewhere, but somehow or rather it was quite inconvenient for me to manage there, so i decided to move my blog here, hence, i will move all my previous posts to here, so enjoy o...might be irrelevant now o...=.=ll...
  • both of my english and melayu are kinda teruk, my best subject is hokkien^^ (but unfortunately no one tested me on that before), so my post will be a rojak of chine-malay-kien-lish, paise if you can't understand it...^^
  • i'm kinda busy + lazy....so...when you see me updated my blog, it usually means that i'm in holiday^^...feel free to contact me that time o^^
  • i'm kinda 'zhi-lian kuang', direct translation means 'extreme self-admirer'...so please don't get annoyed or irritated when i couldn't stop talking...and talking...and talking...about myself... and as you can see, i even couldn't stop writing about myself... muahahaha^^ i'm a freak right?!
  • sometimes i may use may use long weird medical terms, which consist of more than 10 alphabets in a word---but i'm not a doctor...yet... there's still a long long journey ahead....
  • my blogs' names/titles are usually irrelevant to its contents, so just ignore it^^
  • i like to take photos when i'm studying....and usually i will study in pyjamas, so...the combination will be pyjamas + in photos^^
  • i really like day-dreaming...and my face look serious when i'm day-dreaming^^
  • i like to give names to my belongings, like xiao bai, xiao hong...or xiao put put^^...guess what are they??
  • i like to read national geograhic...especially during bedtime^^
  • i'm the advisor of 'mei mong ju le bu' ...means sweet dreams club^^...
  • i can't eat spicy food...even i'm a penangites...so memper-siasui-kan...
  • i like to create new vocabulary like - 'memper-wat-tat-kan'...memper-siasui-kan...it's easy, just add memper- and -kan in front and behind a verb...in any language^^
  • i have really short attention span...so please don't gam gam cham me, i will only listen to the the first 3 sentences...the rest will....
  • i have high metabolic rate, so i get hungry easily...
  • i doesn't always act cute, even i do, i do in private^^
  • i'm really blurr...really really blurr....i often go to class at the wrong time...haiz...T.T
  • my blogs punya background looks so harmony and peaceful, i like it very much, but it's not really my style...you will feel a kinda awkward after reading my posts on it...i feel that too...

.....previously, i was kept thinking should i put my real names on the blogs? means letting my friends to know this is my blogs and paksa them to visit it regularly....hahahaha, so autocratic^^ but somehow...i'm worried that when people know who is the author...i can't really expressed what i really wana say....i have to put mr. XX or YY on it...it spoils the fun right?? but i really wana share my life with you all, so...


....i give up....i think the one of best part of life is about sharings and friends...for those who already knew me... welcome to my inner world!!! for those who doesn't, welcome to my world^^

No comments:

Post a Comment