Tuesday, April 14, 2009

history chapter 5 - am i here?! here i am…

june 25, 2008~
finally…school started n settled all the things d…finally, got the time to online n write something on my blog d…gosh, it should be a busy time for a ’study freak’ like me now…lots of lectures, mes, pbl…but dunno why, i seems a bit relax..a bit enjoy…n a bit syok sendiri on my own…haha, i guess i’m still in the holiday mood kua…
i’m now living in my new ‘5-star’ hostel (compare to my last year’s 1), a very nice condo..with an indoor swimming pool n a best view of kl…(petronas twin tower, kl tower n etc..) its a great view…esp during the nite…but the problem is…. I’M THE ONLY 1 IN THE HOUSE!!!! (ps: all my future housemates haven register in yet..) gosh, i can say that i’m not a timid guy…but living alone in such a new environment is simply not the things that i can tahan… somemore will feel so ‘kong xu’ /empty….esp in the nite…hayo…feel so boring everyday aft school..going bec alone to a lonely house….anyway, the good thing is that i can ‘exploit’ the house as much as i want…muahaha….i campak my books almost everywhere…oh..1 thing that i also cannot tahan is…there are a lots of bugs in the house….weird bugs…got wings…no wings…got legs…no legs…macam-macam pun ada…luckily no cockroach there..hayo…better touch wood…^.~
i think i still like this house very much…it juz that the loneliness is more than i can bear…can’t wait till my housemates move in…
lonely…i am so lonely….blah..blah..blah..blah…4got the lyrics d…^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment