Tuesday, April 14, 2009

history chapter 6 - hew…holiday again…

august 11, 2008~
emm….time REALLY flies…everytime i start to conteng sthg on my blog means that i am having a break AGAIN….so…i’m now in my midsem break d…half of my new sem juz zoom pass…wow…so fast…

my dear beloved penang is as cute as usual…full with food…place to lepak…place to rest aso…and a final place for me to rethink abt everything that i hav been thru da whole year….
i have change too much since i hav enter uni…so fast until i can’t adapt it..can’t find a balance point in btw it…feeling like swinging on a see-saw…lost in somewhere… without any direction….finally sthg happened recently….tho it was unpleasant, yet it hav taught me a lesson of life… woke me up….opened my eyes…and finally…i d noe wat i really want now…i hav noe wat should i do now….glad i went thru it….

so…come bec to wat hav i done on my 1st few days of my holiday… lepak here n there…go konvo…wtch mv…oh ya…i juz watched kung fu panda n there is a cute old kura-kura saying sthg that i found meaningful…

"yesterday is a history….

tomorrow is a mystery…

while… today…is a gift…that’s why we call it as "present"..."

so….dear frenz all ard da world…appreciate everyday u hav, as times is just like a river…u will never touch da same water again as u pass by….so juz cherish da "present" u hav everyday….gambate o!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment