Tuesday, April 14, 2009

history chapter 4 - the “pre- SCHOOL GOING TO START LIAO!!!” syndrome…

going back to kl school next fri…
a bit worry…
emm…make some corrections,
i think is a LOTSA LOTSA worries….
abandoned my books for so long od…
(ps: sorry books, not really meant to forget TOTALLY about u….i'm really really sorry…)
times really fly by…..esp those happy times…..^@^

I WANT MY HOLIDAY BACK!!!!
give me…give me.. give me…1 more time…
(ps: i mean my holiday…^.^)
(ps2: i ki siao od…i think it is due to the so-called "pre- SCHOOL GOING TO START LIAO!!!" syndrome…it is a mixture of:

''very kan cheong lar…''*画圈圈*

"gua ai si liao!!!" *bang wall*

"i don’t want to go back, can bo can bo can bo??" *blink blink*

"can i just ignore the notice??"

"somebody!! help me!! HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!"

"pls let me go…plsSsSsSSSsssss~" *then berguling2 di atas lantai*

"i dunno, i dunno, i dunno anythg…got school meh?? *stick my head into the ground*"

etc etc..
suddenly feel like i’m so childish...
lol~
od studied for so many years yet still afraid of school…
kill me...

No comments:

Post a Comment